Succeed in Cambridge English B1 Preliminary (PET)
8 Practice Tests for the Revised Exam from 2020
- 8 complete Practice Tests for the Cambridge Assessment English: B1 Preliminary exam.
- The first Practice Test comes with practical and useful Exam Tips on how to tackle each task in each one of the 3 exam papers.
- Exam Guide provides analytical and step-by-step advice on how to tackle each of the exam tasks for all the Papers of the exam.
- The Exam Guide also provides example questions, more exam tips and smart exam strategies.
- Writing Tutor with Model Answers, Suggested Structure, Useful Vocabulary and Writing Ideas for each one of the writing tasks of the tests.
- Speaking Tutor with guidance for every part of all the Speaking tasks in the book, and assistance on functions such as:
- How to begin talking about an idea
- Saying why an idea is good or bad
- Asking someone’s opinion n Agreeing/Disagreeing n Ending a discussion
- Reaching a final decision
- Making a suggestion
- Describing a photo (and many others)
- Useful Glossary for the Reading Paper & Vocabulary Development Exercises before each Test.
The Self-study Guide includes:
- Detailed and clear explanations for the right and the wrong answers
- Audioscripts, Answer Key
Students can attempt each exercise up to five times. In order for the exercises to appear as “COMPLETED” students need to complete the entire Test.